Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Still not feeling that great...

But I am going to go into the office today - I don't really feel like I can take another day off - but if I do feel too unwell I will come back home.

I am getting majorly frustrated by the whole thing - in particular my inability to exercise. I'm finding this SO frustrating. I had to work so hard to lose weight and get my level of fitness up and now I feel like I am losing my fitness - my alarm still goes off early but I feel like I just can't get out of bed which sucks so much - It's the worse feeling in the world. My routine used to be to get up at 5:45am and go to the gym for an hour before work and I am struggling to do it. Last week I managed to get up early and exercise three times which made me feel a lot better - but I've not been able to get up at all this week and it's making life really hard.

I seriously don't want to keep losing my fitness and I don't want to put on weight (which is of course what happens when you don't exercise)....I just hope I get my operation soon...

No comments: