Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I made a circle skirt

For the Christmas/New Years break I have around a week and a half off work and no real plans - which doesn't happen often.

So I have decided to spend at least some of my free time sewing and crafting - here's my first completed creation a circle skirt. It was pretty easy to make using a tutorial I found here. However there are a couple of things I will do differently next time - I am thinking of making another one in some kind of fun craft cotton fabric.
Secret photo Rich took of me walking away - I kind of like it.
Finally - the photo in which the Wellington wind becomes a little bit too much for my hair and actually makes it look surprisingly long.

4 comments:

alicia said...

so cuuuuute! i love your anchor belt too! <3

Helga said...

O,that's a cracker,darl!!
That is exactly the sort of skirt I should look at making!I love it,and red is a great first choice!Fun prints will totally brighten up ones wardrobe!
I like that pic of you walking away too!!! Secret moments are lovely!
XXX

Unknown said...

I agree with Helga - it's LOVELY! 2012 is going to be my year of sewing so I'll be watching you for inspiration! Sarah xxx

Vix said...

I love it on you, you look like a sweet rockabilly girl! I bet you have to be careful in the breeze, you'll have to get Helga to send you some safety pants! x