Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pirate Party!

On Saturday night my friend Katrina was having a pirate flatwarming - yah! It was so long since I'd been to a dress up party and also ages since I had a chance to catch up with a lot of people seen as I'd been down and out with the flu:(

It was the best night I'd had out in ages - and many people were impressed with the pirate wench top I'd made with the help of Kat:)

Rich and I having a pirate moment
Henri as Tinkerbell - I think she wants to eat my ear?
Pirate Grrls - Jacqui, Katrina, Me & Celia
Rich and Ross - arrr....
Rich, Simon and Ross - although the only one with any pirate cred in this photo is Ross!
Celia, Katrina and I trying to take a photo of ourselves (just for fun!)
The outcome of Celia, Katrina and I trying to take photos of ourselves!
Celia and I as pirate wenches
Simon and Celia - awww what a cute couple!

No comments: