Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm offically wisdom-toothless - and feeling more than slightly dodgy...

Yes - my wisdom teeth are finally all gone!!

Yesterday at the dentist was ok - I think it was a case of nothing can be as bad as you imagine it to be....

I had to arrive an hour before the "extraction" and take some pills to sedate me - the pills left me a wee bit dizzy put generally ok. After the sedation it was time for the injections - I swear I must have had at least 10 injections (one side of my mouth just refused to go numb!!).

Having the teeth actually taken out wasn't too bad - just a lot of pressure (but two of the teeth did break when he was taking them out which wasn't so fab).

However, after the operation the dentist gave me a script for some hard out painkillers...so I'm doing "ok" today - not fantastic though - pretty sleepy and the 2 minute walk to the dairy left me feeling a bit iffy so I think the next few days will be inside days for me - no San Fran Bath House tonight...

Oh well - Ross said he would come over and visit at about 2pm and Rich should be home from work soon so at least I'll have someone to talk too soon!

No comments: