Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Movie Last night

So the movie last night was lacking in any real story line and there were some truley video game elements to in....but at the same time I thought it was a great night of mindless entertainment - the special effects were pretty incredible (although there were some monsters that just made you laugh because they were either just so ridiculous or so irrelevant to what could loosley be termed the "story").

I liked it for some rubbish cinema - I don't know if Rich was quite as impressed but we went and saw it at Regent on Manners which meant it only cost me $10 to see the film - I love my student ID.

Speaking of study - most of today will be spent working on my assignment which is due in this coming Friday. I think I should get there as it's another reading report/your own thoughts kind of assignment instead of an essay that you have to do a lot of extra reading for.

We're also off to look at another property today - an actual house - well cottage - but it's not joined to a million other people's houses...which has to be a good thing!

No comments: