Saturday, January 07, 2006

In the beginning......


I decided to start a blog - to let you all know what I've been getting up to in Wellington - seen as my friends seem to spread all over NZ these days!! It is one of my numerous new years resolutions!!

The rest of these resolutions are.....

1) Start a Blog and keep it up
2) Act in a Play
3) Learn Te Reo
4) Travel more and visit the South Island
5) Join Weight Watchers and lose the rest of the weight I want to lose
6) Join Amnesty International
7) Take up Theatre Sports
8) Learn Decoupage
9) Take creative writing course
10) Save pingers for OE

Well that list should keep me going for the rest of 2006!





By the way - we had the best time ever in Paekakariki - these last couple of days at work have been an absolute killer - I have so been yearning to still be at the beach!! But not to worry - only 5 days left of work and I have a week off before I start my new job - woohoo:D

No comments: