- I blogged about spending Christmas with my family on the farm
- I also blogged about going to Opunake Beach with my family
- We spend New Years 2013 with a group of friends at Onaero Beach
- I started my new job - in a new made by me skirt
- I was stunned by an exceptionally hot summer!
- We took a mini break in Auckland
- I finally got around to blogging about the fun times we had with friends visiting TATATM over our new year holiday
- I blogged about visiting the Festival of Lights during our new years holiday
- I finally finished up the Alien Cross-stitch pattern (designed by Rich) that we began for our friend Ross for his birthday in (the previous) June!
- I posted about the coastal walkway we visited whilst in New Plymouth
- I blogged about visiting Rangitoto Island whilst in Auckland on our mini-break
- I made a tropical print skirt for summer
- I posted more about our mini break in Auckland - including my first visit to the amazing Auckland Art Gallery!
- I FINALLY posted about the Laneway Music Festival
- I made a vintage capelet at Made on Marion
- I went to my first WBSN meet up
- We visited the Rainbow Warrior when it visited Wellington Harbour
- I up-cycled my horsing around dress into a skirt
- I made my first Maudella Dress from a pattern gifted by Vix
- I cross-stitched another of Rich's designs - Hugh Manatee
- I walked to the summit of Te Ahumairangi on a solo walk
- I made a "Jaime" Shift Dress
- I attended the Aeon Clothing Swap
- I completed a Lumpy Space Princess cross-stitch
- I went to the March WSBN meet-up
- Rich and I went to The Big Day Dowse
- I made a new dress over my Easter holiday break
- Conor and Sue came to visit Wellington for Easter and we visited the Wairarapa and the Games Exhibition at Te Papa
- I made another Maudella Dress
- I up-cycled a vintage dress and visited Martha's Pantry
- I made a peg dress and visited Petone
- I volunteered the April Fabric-a-Brac
I did spend most of May traveling in the USA - there are much worst ways to spend you time! But I did do a couple of blog posts during May.
- I visited New York City!
- I was lucky enough to meet Juanita whilst in NYC
- I also traveled to Philadelphia and stayed with Meg
- I wrote more about my trip to the USA - including my time staying with Alicia and Bear in Pennsylvania.
- Rich and I celebrated eleven years of awesome
- Ria and I went to Armageddon as sugar skull ladies
- I blogged about visiting my friend Dani in Florida and going to Disney World
- Ria and I went to Vintage-o-Rama with Helga and G, we also met up with my friend Joy who had a stall at the event.
- Rich and I went to the Lux Light Festival