Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hugh Manatee

A very quick post this evening - I just wanted to share with you all my latest cross-stitch creation "Hugh Manatee & Fishy". This is another pattern created by Rich and if you do fancy making your own Hugh Manatee you can buy the patten from Rich's Esty store Robotsoon.
This was a really fun and simple pattern to stitch up, I made it whilst watching episodes of Seinfeld (Rich and I are making our way through ALL the episodes, currently up to season five!).

Hope you're having a lovely week so far xoxo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love it.

Frocktasia said...

I tried cross-stitch at school but didn't fall in love with it to be honest. I think it had a lot to do with our horrible sewing/needlework teacher, thankfully she didn't manage to knock the love for sewing out of me but she quite successfully made me loathe both crocheting & knitting;worst teacher in the world nominee for sure!
You've done a great job, it's fab to be able to multitask. I usually put on an audiobook when I'm sewing but I don't think I'd be able to cross-stitch and watch something at the same time, I'd inevitably end up stabbing myself with the needle...xXx

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

wow you just flew through that wee cutie so fast!! I love it:) - I'm re-watching Arrested Development and I'm up to the part where Julia Dreyfus (ex-Elaine) pretends to be a blind lawyer - it's a scream fest! xo

Curtise said...

Ahh, that's cute! You and Rich are the cross-stitching dream team! xxxx

Louise said...

Aww, so cute!

alicia said...

bear and i just did a seinfeld run and i still feel emptiness inside now that it's over!

i really want to learn how to stitch because all of rich's patterns are badass. i wish he was coming with you so we could double nerd craft date! <3

Miriam said...

We're Seinfeld watchers too. Love having a small hand project on the go