Saturday, September 22, 2012

Instagram: Week Four

It's been a while since I did an instagram post - here's a few pictures from the last week.
Waiting at Paramount Cinema for this weeks film society film to begin.
Courtney Place after work - summer is on the way - its still light at six in the evening.
I received two postcards from my friend Dani in Florida this week - the first was from the Kennedy Space Centre.
Yet another order of avon arrived this week.
Postcard from Dani - this time from Mississippi!
I'm kind of addicted to carving stamps and stamping at the moment - here's a wee Halloween themed stamp I made this week.
I got a new watch this week - Hello Kitty of course!
I bought these adorable post it notes this week - they remind me of life in Korea.
I'm working on a bat softie at the moment - here's one of the wings. I'm kind of impatient with hand-sewing, so I have to do it on a step by step basis.
Finally some street art I saw this morning near our apartment.

9 comments:

Julia said...

Looks like a good week :)
I love your wee tombstone stamp and that is a great example of Welly street art xo

alicia said...

i love those little sticky notes!

Wait Until The Sunset said...

I love these posts! xx

Vix said...

Love that Bansky-inspired art! I've just caught up on your last post and man, I want to come to NZ even more now! xxx

Camelia Crinoline said...

The bat wing looks great. Can't wait to see the finished product. I love your new watch. The evil child with the barbed wire skipping rope is awesome too.

Zoe said...

Love the halloween stamp! How forward thinking of you! Hope you have fun xx

two birds said...

i love those post-it notes and the street art. so cute!

Krista said...

Loving these images! That Halloween stamp is really cool, check you out! I always love the street art you post too.

Helga said...

Instgram makes everything so much more arty and spectacular!Or is it just pulling the best out of everything it focus on?! When I,if I ever,get a smart phone,I totally wnana get into Instgram!XXXXXXXX