Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Back!

FINALLY!! After waiting and waiting and waiting Telstraclear finally thought it was time to come and honour us with their presence and reconnect our phone and internet! Yah!

It's been a pretty busy few weeks - we've moved to the new house, had Jess & Andrew's engagement party, Celia and Simon's wedding and not to forget Katrina's farwell with much Sangria and Punch (perhaps too much for some...oh well....I still had a blast!).

Anyways - I figures seen as a picture paints a thousand words (sorry for the lame cliche) most of my update will be via photos (my favourite medium).

So I thought I'd start off with photo's of my new flat - a lot of my friends out their have seen it already due to their awesome moving efforts - thanks HEAPS everyone - especially Ross who helped loan and unload the moving truck despite being sick:)

But I know there's plenty of people out there who haven't seen the flat who arn't likely to see it for some time...so here it is...and yes to all my Wellington lovelies - we shall be having a flatwarming soon!






No comments: