Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday Morning...

Well I'm just about to start on my assignment - hopefully I'll get it finished today so I can work on my CV tommorrow.

Turns out the Japanese Horror last night wasn't scary as I thought it would be - In fact I'm not entirely sure what happened in the film...must be a cultural difference or something.

This morning Rich is off to go and get the Southern Cross Tattooed on his arm - hopefully it doesn't hurt too much - apparently the tattoo guy said it's like a bee sting over and over...

We are hopefully going to go and check out another film this afternoon pre-year long bookclub celebrations - it's called "Lonesome Jim" I don't really know too much about it but sometimes the best way with films - that way you have no expectation.

It's our year long bookclub celebrations tonight - hardly seems like a year since bookclub started - I'm going to take along fruit salad and gelato - provided I have time to make it!

No comments: