Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Weight Watchers Last Night

Well last night I didn't lose any - but then again I didn't gain anything either....I know why I didn't do so great through wasn't counting my points that strickly and didn't do enough gym time. Well this week is another week - and I WILL be more vigilate and lose next week.

On a completely different note, Jess sent me a link to the "Death Clock" yesterday - I've done these things before, but this one seemed fairly comprehensive - took about 10 minutes to do but that said I'm totally not taking it as gospel or anything - but it did tell me I will live longer than the average woman which is good - apparently I will die in September 2059 at 80 years - Rich is going to out live me by three years! Anyways - if you want to find out when you'll die - the link to the death clock is below.......

http://www.okcupid.com/death

No comments: