Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's my favourite day of the week

Not really - it's weigh in day - argh! I'm pretty anxious about how I'm going to go due to wine and chocolate eaten during Rich's video release celebrations - but then I figure how often does Rich get a music video on TV? I can indulge sometimes right?

I was hoping to lose 300 grams this week to bring my total loss up to 6kgs - but will see - I'd like to lose that much - but if I haven't I won't cry about it as long as I have lost something.

I had a bit of a yuck night last night - came home - cooked tea and all that then I went to the gym as per normal and partway through my cardio I just started feeling REALLY sick - I got off the machine and wasn't really sure if I was going to make the walk home!! When I finally got home I just rested for a bit and then decided to go to bed and feel ok this morning so who knows what that was all about - I just hope it doesn't happen again tonight:(

No comments: